Team Bzzzkill Toolkit
Here are some useful resources to help make your event successful, and to ensure others join in your efforts to spread the bzzz about malaria and Nothing But Nets!
Plan Your Event
- Interested in doing a sports challenge? Get inspired by some of our past sports enthusiasts.
- Is being creative more your speed? Design a challenge related to your creative hobby.
- Be sure to use our event checklist to help you plan and execute your event!
Promote Your Event
- Use our Compete to #BeatMalaria social media toolkit to spread the buzz about your event far and wide on your online networks!
- Get local media involved! Here are some tips and tools for successful media pitching.
During /After Your Event
- Introduce your guests to Nothing But Nets. Use this sample speech to help you prepare what you'll say.
- Are you holding a fundraiser for Nothing But Nets? Check out these fundraising tips to ensure your event is successful.
- Engaging your Member of Congress at or after your event is a great way to let your representative know that the fight against malaria is important to you, and should be to them too! Here are some tips for contacting your Member of Congress.
Organizing Tips for Faith Groups
- There are lots of ways faith-based groups can help send nets and save lives. Here are some ideas for fundraising events!
- Still have questions about your event? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.