Some of the best champions of Nothing But Nets make a business out of being creative. Here are some of the ways our partners are creating for nets this summer:
- Alexandra Taylor was inspired by the shapes and textures of ordinary bed nets to create a beautiful line of fashionable scarves and accessories that help send nets to sub-Saharan Africa.
- Ariel Kaye founded Parachute Home, a company makes beautiful and luxurious bed sheets and pillows. Each sleep bundle purchased sends a net to help families living at-risk of malaria in sub-Saharan Africa sleep safely and soundly.
- Summit Coffee is a local coffee shop based in Davidson, North Carolina, that created a special coffee blend just for Nothing But Nets. For each bag of Bzzz Blend sold, Summit sends a donation for bed nets.
- WovnBranch combines the best of both worlds with their product: feeling good and doing good. For each yoga mat purchased, WovnBranch gives a donation to purchase a life-saving bed net.
- Bye-You Bug is a special insect repellant line of products created by Yutumi. For each sale of Bye-You Bug, Yutumi donates a portion of their sales to help protect others from mosquitos and malaria!
- Sarah Aghili creates beautiful and unique threaded friendship bracelets. For each bracelet purchase, Sarah donates $10 to send a net and save a life.
- KOBO Candles created a special collection of candles, the “Give” Collection, that helps send life-saving nets to families in sub-Saharan Africa.
You, too, can get creative to send life-saving nets this summer! Tell us what you’re doing here.